Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Name That Cup!


Good morning, bunnies! Penelope here with a cup of fresh hot Cocoa for you to start your day with! I hope that everyone's morning has gotten off to a stunning start filled with french toast and french roast and lots of whipped cream kisses. If not, the day is still young! The wonderous things may not start to happen until after the sun goes down!

Anyway, I've been playing around with the content here on Cocoa lately, mixing everything up and trying new things, and I really hope that everyone is having fun with the posts. The readership has somehow almost doubled overnight, so I just want to extend a very warm hello to those brand new bunnies who are hopping into this neck of the woods. For those of you who don't know, Cocoa tries it's hardest to create a community atmosphere where stunning people can connect and share whatever is on their minds, so if you ever have any comments or concerns or suggestions or recommendations for really good songs, don't even hesitate to send me an e-mail and let me know!

I'm having so much fun with Cocoa right now, and from the e-mails and comments I've been receiving I can tell that you lovelies are enjoying it just as much as I am. Because of this, (ready for the drumroll?) I'm considering buying Cocoa it's own spot on the great big internet. That's right - Cocoa is getting it's very own website!

Although it sounds like nothing short of cherry pie, there is a catch: www.cocoa.com is taken, which I half-expected, but shockingly so is www.hellococoa.com! 

So this is where you guys come in - I need a domain name and I've only got a few ideas myself, but I'd still never be able to narrow it down to just one! I need your help to pick a fantastic title for the new and improved Cocoa site - or even just your suggestions on my current ideas. When you think of Cocoa, what comes to mind?

www.hello-cocoa.com?
www.penelopebat.com?
www.simplycocoa.com?

This is your time to shine, trusted bunnies - where do you think the new and improved Cocoa site should reside?

Always,
Penelope ♥

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pen,

You must get penelopebat.com immediately!

Once PB is a household name, you won't want someone else registering penelopebat.com and controlling its content. Own your identity!

Even if you decide to put your blog under another domain name (I think simplycocoa.com is spot-on cool, by the way), you can have penelopebat.com redirect to it, making it even easier for new fans to find your little joyasis of a blog.

Cheers!

Rie Selavy said...

My vote's for PenelopeBat.com as well, although simplecocoa.com has a ring to it.

WOLF Q said...

i like hello cocoa but that's because i'm partial to my blog's name (hello outlaw) so of course i would like something similar because it sounds nice.

WOLF Q said...

i just read tony's comment & i agree, one should be in control of one's identity. especially when you have a really unique name like penelope bat.

Iphigenia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Iphigenia said...

Hmmmm, cocoabat.com?
I think it has a ring to it, but maybe that's just because I'm partial to the idea of a bat that drinks hot chocolate instead of blood.

Anonymous said...

what about alwayscocoa.com? since you sign your name at the end of each post 'always, penelope'... =]