Monday, June 16, 2008

User-Friendly

Photo by Yen

Hello, lovelies! I hope everyone is having an absolutely smashing day so far. I hate to get semi-serious on everyone, but I have a bit of an announcement.
When I started this blog, I wasn't exactly sure what direction I wanted it to go in - all I knew is that I wanted to inspire, empower, and meet some fabulous folk along the way. I know Cocoa is still a pink little baby in the Grand Canyon that is the blogosphere, but I just want to articulate how much all of your comments and bits of encouragement mean to me. Without all of you darling bunnies, Cocoa is nothing!

With that said, I've decided that I want Cocoa to be reader-driven as possible - a place where spunky souls can gather, gab, recommend music & movies, ask questions, and even voice what they don't like loud and clear! This is where you guys come in. 
I want everyone who reads regularly to be a part of what we have here, so send me some e-mails or drop off a comment with your suggestions! Ask for advice, tell me what you'd most like to read about next, or even just pop in to offer a quick hello - whatever you can think of! Cocoa is all about you, lovelies, and I want to hear what you have to say.

You can always send me an e-mail at Penelope.bat@gmail.com (which is also available on the front page) and, of course, comment anywhere on Cocoa. So get out those megaphones, bunnies, and turn the volume all the way up because I'm listening!

Always,
Penelope ♥

No comments: