Thursday, January 15, 2009

Back In Action!

Photo by Kim

After dropping off the face of the Earth for a little over a month, I'm pleased to announce that the fabulous Miss Penelope Bat is back in action!

So I know what everyone's thinking - where exactly have I been? First and foremost, let me deeply apologize for my unannounced leave of absence. A lot of things contributed to it, namely the rush of the holidays, a massive work-load from art school, and a pressing need to sit down and reorganize my life. Everybody has times like those, times where everything just comes crashing down at once and you suddenly can't find the time to do the things that you really want to be doing, but I've done a bit of prioritizing and Cocoa has miraculously come out on top. I really can't tell everyone how sorry I am that I backed away like I did - Cocoa really does mean a lot to me, probably more than a sleepy little blog should, and I know that you amazing folks do enjoy reading regularly. I'm so crushed that I've let you down so I'm going into overdrive mode right now to make it up to all of you!

So here's my challenge to everyone who's still reading: drop me a line and tell me what you stunning go-go girls want to see more of! What direction do you want Cocoa to go in from here? Do you want more dazzling daily inspiration? More fabulous fashion madness? More far-fetched fairy tales? More alluring advice? Cocoa is yours, bunnies! Where do YOU want to go with it?

Always,
Penelope ♥

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I do like the sound of more far fetched fairy tales. But daily inspiration was always pleasant as well...

Bridey said...

All of the above, please! I especially like your weekly wishes and advice-style articles.

Sarah Von Bargen said...

You do a great job lady! I love what you doing and where you're taking us. Keep it up!

Leeann said...

All of the above & anything else you want to do! I know that's not much of an answer but I'm just happy to have you back. :) (Don't apologize for your absence, though, everyone needs to take some time off sometimes.)

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading daily inspirations, and your personal thoughts and wishes. Images are also lovely. I'm not too fussed on fashion madness but that doesn't matter :)

Nice to see you back!
xo

Anonymous said...

I adore your fairy tales and daily inspiration! More of those please =)

I'm so glad you're back!!
xx

Anonymous said...

Ooh ooh I vote for fabulous fashion madness and style advice but really, its allllll good :)

Anonymous said...

All of the above please :) and welcome back! I've missed your blog so much!

Anonymous said...

Some more dazzling daily inspiration would be fabulous! I also loved your weekly wishes and the gift guide. I always love reading your post whatever the content. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're back!
My vote is for your daily inspiration, when I'm feeling blues-y or uninspired I read it and it makes me realize how magical and beautiful my life can be and then I have the get-up-and-go to put it into action. :-)

Anonymous said...

anything fashion related!!

My Stifled Laughter said...

*dance* Yay! :) I'm glad you're back, my bloglist wasn't quite as shiny when you left. Now it's all glittery again!

Shelby said...

OOOh.
So excited to see you back.
Sure, life's been great.
But your extra doses of inspiration written in words made of fairy dust add the perfect amount of magic to everyday.

D said...

Hi Penelope,
No matter what your topic, you always find such beautiful photos to illustrate it! Those alone remind me to keep a little fantasy in my life. Just wanted to say thank you for that awesomeness.
Dana

D said...

Hi Penelope,
No matter what your topic, you always find such beautiful photos to illustrate it! Those alone remind me to keep a little fantasy in my life. Just wanted to say thank you for that awesomeness.
Dana

Anonymous said...

far-fetched fairy tales
ahhh.... i love the sound of it...

Anonymous said...

i love it all! Especially the fairy tales, currently digging, and the weekly wishes!